The support of the following individuals and organisations for the concept of the San Jacinto Trail Report is very much appreciated.
Special thanks to our inaugural business sponsor, Mountain Footwear in Idyllwild, and especially to Tony Vernon (owner) and Phyllis Lancaster (manager) for making this arrangement happen. Suppliers of Keen hiking boots to the Trail Report, Mountain Footwear is located on the ground floor of the “The Fort” in the center of Idyllwild.
Many thanks to the following private donors:
- Carmel and Con O’Sullivan
- Cathy Tarr (for David O’Sullivan search team)
- Andrea Lankford
- Steven Morris and Martha Ludlum
- Charles Phelan and Marcia Harlan
- Carol Newark
- Mary “Badger” (PCT section hiker)
- Tim Brown
- Ed Harrison
- Matthew Ritter
- Chrissy King
- Sean Reed
- Ross Craft
- Ron Brown
- and the several hundred hikers who have made small cash donations via Nomad Ventures
Pauline and Richard Dishman provide unique logistical support to the San Jacinto Trail Report which is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for various publicity and information assistance to: Julie Jeszenka (Manager, Nomad Ventures Idyllwild), Florian Boyd, Val Rock, Cathy Tarr, Lorraine Heyes, and all the lads at Nomad (Tim, Thomas, Landon, and Xavier).